– TRX boasts that its exercises are for ANYbody. The suspension straps leverage body weight and gravity to help you build strength, lose weight and increase flexibility, regardless of your age or fitness level.
– Coastal Rowing Studio happens to be the only gym in the state offering TRX Mbody classes.
– TRX Mbody is built on the science-based principles of suspension training and incorporates cardio equipment and other functional training tools
You may have seen mysterious yellow and black TRX straps hanging around your gym, physical therapy office or Pilates studio, but have you ever experienced the power of the TRX Suspension Trainer?
TRX boasts that its exercises are for ANYbody. The suspension straps leverage body weight and gravity to help you build strength, lose weight and increase flexibility, regardless of your age or fitness level. Used by physical therapists, personal trainers and elite athletes for more than a decade, TRX is now bringing a new training program to group fitness: TRX Mbody.
TRX Mbody is built on the science-based principles of suspension training and incorporates cardio equipment and other functional training tools in each of its three training programs:
- TRX Mprove is the entry-level workout that teaches proper movement and gets you acquainted with the suspension trainer.
- TRX Mpulse is a cardio-oriented workout for those focusing on weight loss.
- TRX Mpact is a strength-focused workout designed to increase power and performance.
Together, these classes deliver a functional exercise program that has garnered many fans due to their reported positive results.
Cheryl Provost, owner of Coastal Rowing Studio in Mount Pleasant said, “No matter what your age, fitness level or goals, the TRX Mbody program will meet you where you are and take you where you want to be.”
Coastal Rowing Studio happens to be the only gym in the state offering TRX Mbody classes.
“We’ve always used TRX Suspension Trainers in our functional fitness classes,” Provost said. “Their functionality and ability to help you or challenge you fits perfectly with our fitness philosophy.”
Provost also noted that the beauty of suspension training is that it is for all levels, including seniors, someone new to exercise and the weekend warrior.
As Provost put it, “The straps can help you or challenge you. Need to work on balance? You can use the straps to help you maintain balance throughout the movement or change your foot placement to increase core engagement. New to exercise? The TRX Suspension Trainer supports you throughout each exercise to allow you to move properly, getting the most from your workout and decreasing risk of injury. Maybe you have the basics down and need a program that will build strength and endurance. A simple change in foot placement will change the difficulty level of any exercise or add speed to increase your challenge level.”
She concluded, “A TRX coach knows exactly what adjustments to make to create the perfect workout for you. We are so excited to be among the first facilities nationwide to be licensed to teach this program.”
For more information on TRX Mbody and the classes offered at Coastal Rowing Studio, visit www.coastalrowingstudio.com or call 843-972-8137.