About: East Cooper Medical Center is one of the major medical centers in South Carolina. Their medical approach is designed to deliver successful outcomes, faster recovery times, and a better quality of life. Combining technology with clinical expertise and compassion to provide personalized care for a lifetime. They have expanded the reach of service, commitment to quality and safety. Their outstanding nursing team has attracted patients both inside and outside the Lowcountry and has contributed to the national recognition of East Cooper Medical Center.
Services: Open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Featured services include bariatric Surgery, Cardiovascular, Diagnostic Imaging, General Surgery, Physical Therapy, Sleep Study, Stroke Center, and Wound Care.
- East Cooper Medical Center, part of Tenet Healthcare, is a 130-bed acute care hospital
- Nationally recognized spine surgery and breast reconstruction surgery
- Jason Alexander, CEO, East Cooper Medical Center
- Patrick Downes, East Cooper Medical Center’s New CEO
- PODCAST: Patrick Downes, CEO of East Cooper Medical Center
- When Unexpected Care is the Best Care
- Colorectal Robotic Surgery Success
East Cooper Medical Center
2000 Hospital Drive
Mount Pleasant, S.C. 29464