About: University Medical Center is dedicated to changing what’s possible in health care through patient- and family-centered care, education, research, and various partnerships. MUSC Health is devoted to delivering the highest quality and safe patient care while training generations of compassionate, competent healthcare providers to serve the people of South Carolina and beyond.
Services: Open 24/7 and offering specialties such as heart & vascular imaging, PET CT, MRI, neurosciences, radiology services, radiation oncology/gamma knife, and dermatology.
- University Medical Center is a nationally recognized and leading health sciences university.
- It comprises four hospitals and an NCI-designated cancer center, MUSC Hollings Cancer Center.
- Close to 25,000 care team members provide care for patients at 14 hospitals with approximately 2,500 beds and five additional hospital locations in development.
- More than 300 telehealth sites and nearly 750 care locations situated in the Lowcountry, Midlands, Pee Dee, and Upstate regions of South Carolina.
- Dr. Patrick J. Cawley, CEO, Medical University of South Carolina
- MUSC Health Rehabilitation Hospital: Accolades and Awards Roll In
- PODCAST: Dr. Susan Johnson, Director of Health Promotion at MUSC
- MUSC’s New Sea Islands Emergency Department
- Innovations at MUSC
- Greenwood Genetic Center Partners with MUSC
- MUSC Brings a Unique Technical Experience to the Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital
- MUSC Burn Center to Offer Comprehensive Treatment in 2020
- MUSC Stresses the Importance of Self Care
MUSC Health University Medical Center
171 Ashley Ave.
Charleston, SC 29425