About: Vibra Hospital of Charleston is a type of specialty hospital known as a critical care hospital. Specializing in treating individuals who require an extended period of time for recovery in a hospital setting. Serving patients who have very complex medical needs and suffer from critical and chronic illnesses. At Vibra Hospital of Charleston, team members take time to get to know patients on a personal level and then develop treatment programs that are specific to each individual’s recovery goals, abilities, and needs.
Services: Some medical services include 24-hour nursing care, daily physician management, physician specialist consultations, and dietary services with advanced nutrition support. While rehabilitation & support services offer physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, family and caregiver education and support services, and social support services.
- Earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Hospital Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with performance standards.
- Vibra Healthcare is headquartered in Mechanicsburg, PA, and has 29 office locations located throughout the US
- When Care Is Most Critical
- A Focus on Long-Term Care
- Long-term Acute Care at Vibra Hospital of Charleston
Vibra Hospital of Charleston
1200 Hospital Drive
Mount Pleasant, S.C. 29464