About CORA Physical Therapy
A leader in physical therapy, our CORA Physical Therapy Charleston locations offer state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA Physical Therapy, we believe that what you want is what you should get.
- Physical Therapy
- Balance training and Falls Prevention
- Work Conditioning Programs
- Senior Rehabilitation Programs
- Back Stabilization
- Balance/Falls Program
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Kinesio Taping
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Podiatric Therapy
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
- Sports Injury Evaluation & Treatment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wellness & Weight Loss Program
- Post-Offer of Employment Test
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
More About CORA Physical Therapy
CORA North Charleston
5625 Rivers Ave.
North Charleston, South Carolina 29406
CORA Mount Pleasant
1907 N Hwy 17 Suite 102
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29464
CORA is a community provider who participates in many insurance panels and in fact, accepts more than 4,000 plans. And if you don’t have insurance, no problem! We offer very affordable self-pay rates.
Use this request form to send your Appointment Request by email to CORA Physical Therapy’s office. Please keep in mind that some doctors’ offices will reply more quickly than others.
Do not use this request form for emergency care. If you have a true medical emergency, DIAL 911.